June 07, 2008

Memorial Day weekend

Yeesh I've been really bad at blogging lately. Here's a catch up:



For memorial day weekend we went to Portland with Nicole, Chad and their boys. The kids got to go to OMSI (one of our favorite places ever) And the hubby's took the kids to a children's museum while the mommy's went to IKEA....which you all should know is the greatest place on earth and if you haven't been to one go right now. Get off your computer chair and go. When we met up with everyone later, Brynlie and JB had face paint allllll over their faces. We went to dinner and shopping afterwards with them all painted up. I dont' know what we were thinking, but we didn't get a single picture of them looking all tribal.

Jena's house is right next to the metro and we decided to give it a go. It was so much dang fun! If I lived there I would take it all the time.










The husbands ever so lovingly took the kiddos for most of the weekend and let Nicole and I shop and play. We just hopped on the train and took it downtown. Where ever we saw something fun we would hop off, play around for a bit, and then hop back on the train. It was great to get away for a few days. We love Portland.

1 comment:

  1. Your trips look like so much fun! I'm so glad I was able to see you while you were here...I only wish we were neighors. Josh and I are still plotting ways for this to happen some day!

    ReplyDelete