January 17, 2011

Whoa Mama

It's almost my birthday. And I feel old. Ten years ago I couldn't fathom being "old". 30 year-olds were ancient. Now I'm going to be 28. We have children. We have a house. And I just got life insurance, which practically makes me a senior citizen.
I feel like I'm still in high school. And usually act like it too. So this is all very confusing to me.

Anyway...I've been reflecting on my 20's and I've had a very busy decade.

When I was 20 I got married:
Photobucket


When I was 21 I got pregnant:
Photobucket

When I was 22 I had a baby:
Photobucket

When I was 23 I got pregnant:
Photobucket

When I was 24 I had a baby:
Photobucket

When I was 25 I got pregnant:


When I was 26 I had a baby:
Photobucket

When I was 27 I got pregnant:


And now when I'm 28 I will have yet another baby.

I think when I am 29 we are going to get a puppy. And call it good. 

15 comments:

  1. so excited! No puppies... more babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! When are you due? That is so exciting! I agree with Dani--don't get a puppy! We went that route and I'm ready to give her up! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anastasia Beaverhousen1/17/2011

    Forget a dog, just get seperate rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for giving me 3 (almost 4) of the most precious greatgrandchildren. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. For REAL? More information! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like time has gone by real fast and still feels and acts like they are in high school...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. That's incredible, Julie. Not only was that a super cute way to announce it, but I am actually shocked how crazy your 20's really have been. A baby every other year is amazingly impressive. I think I might start spacing mine out every 5-10 years now....Shaffer is putting me through the ringer. =) Congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super cute. Congrats!
    -Kristan J

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOHOO! You make such cute babies. Now we need more information ... like when you are due.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow another baby! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, congrats!! I'm super excited for you guys, and hopefully Brynlie will get a baby sister this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Auntie Jan2/06/2011

    So...basicly, you've been pregnant and will be nursing the whole decade!! Make sure to strut in that bikini this summer....no more boobs in your 30's!!!! And what has Jeremy done this last decade?? besides the obvious...... XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this..too cute! Love your new look as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats!!! yay i thought i was the only one who had children this way...at 19 i got pregnant had her @20, @ 21 got pregnant had her at 22, @ 22 got pregnant had him @ 23,@ 24 got pregnant and had him @ 25 and he is a month!! haha so awesome congrats for your family..i love mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm right there with ya, girl, but a couple of years behind, and a bit more condensed.

    Got pregnant at 17, delivered Baby at 18. (and got married.. just had to throw that in there, lol.) Got pregnant at 18, delivered Baby at 19. Got pregnant at 20, delivered Baby at 21. Got pregnant at 22, delivered Baby at 22. Now I'm 23.. hmm.. I think this calls for Baby #5! ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete