September 15, 2008

More bloggity randomness

I haven't been very good at blogging lately. I didn't take a single picture of my kids in August. Compared to the 2 million pictures a month I usually take, that is not normal. Here's a recap of what we've been up to.


Jeremy had his first day of school. After chasing his car down the road in my bathrobe begging him not to go, I tried to have a normal day of lying on the bathroom floor and throwing frozen waffles at my kids.
Luckily my friend Niki told me of an AMAZING medicine that I now take and it is a miracle drug! I am highly medicated and loving it! I'm able to make it through the day and actually take a shower occasionally. I still have a hard time standing or moving much, but I feel so much better!

Every kiddo I have makes my belly stick out earlier and earlier. I'm kind of scared of how huge I'll be in 6 months.


The kids and I took my mom down to "Meema Jan's" (my mom's twin sister) house in Sacramento last week. When ever my aunt goes out of town we try to go house sit for her. We always try to pack in as much fun as we can, but this time it was really nice because we just stayed home and swam all week....and of course went to IKEA. That's a given.


























It was about 105 degree's every day and Brynlie was in the pool 90% of the time. She would put on goggles and a snorkel and swim all over. If Kelson wasn't wearing a hat he was wearing the goggles on his head. He has a thing for accessories. He is his father's child.

Also in these last few weeks we got Brynlie's ears pierced. If I would have known how stinking cute they would be, I would have done it a long time ago! And Kelson finally got his hair cut. I won't mention or show pictures of the ear that was almost severed by the dear loved one (of whom will remain nameless) who cut his hair/ear, but he's finally without his toupee, the ear is in recovery and he looks much better!




























My little sister gets married in 11 days! Stinkin' crazy! Here's her wedding blog if any one is interested.



And this is one of the many reason's I vacuum at least 3 times a day. You thought I was kidding when I told you I lay on the couch and throw my kids food :)
Actually this is what happened when Mommy fell asleep on the couch. I figured I should document such a daily occurrence.






























And finally I have to share this picture of my cute pregnant cousin Jena. She's due next month and is going to be the best mommy ever! Jena is one of my favorite people in the entire world. I love her to death and can't wait to see this beautiful baby!

15 comments:

  1. I love the mental image I just had of you running down the driveway! I will treasure it always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how great you look! I'm glad the medicine is helping. What is it? Hope you're adjusting to life without Jeremy. Brynlie is so dang cute. I'm sure if Emma saw her ears pierced she would want to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jules. i adore you so much!! so many images in my head of how your life is. we should hang out sometime, and i'll throw the food while you throw up. love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had fun swimming! I too fell asleep on the couch while I was pregnant. I ended up just putting out food for Sadie so she didn't get into it. It worked for a while. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are honestly one of the funniest people I know. I always try to have cool humor when I blog about stuff but it never turns out the same. If only I were as funny! Congrats on getting Brynlie's ears pierced and all the other fun stuff you've been up to! And can I just tell you that you are one of my favorite people in this world too! I'll name my first daughter after you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you taking zofran? I love zofran, love love love it! Also, puking still sucks. And also, we are leaving for our vacation so so excited but so so sad that you aren't coming, but I guess it is for the better, you wouldn't want to be puking your whole Mexican vacation. We will go in a few years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love reading your blog. You crack me up. At least you have an excuse for throwing food on the floor! We like to throw marshmallows on the floor if our kids start fighting. It breaks it up real quick like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that picture of Kelson. That is so classic, and we have all been there. And sometimes, you see the mess there, and you just don't care. Oh well, I'll clean it tomorrow, maybe by then they will have grazed it all up off the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so funny Julie. Let's see pictures of your little bump. As of now, I won't be back in Klamath until Christmas but if Tyler gets an out of town assignment I'll come back down.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9/18/2008

    I'm tellin' you....I'm coming to get my babies....now you are letting his ear get cut along with his hair!! Ha ha! At least it probably wasn't in front of a whole group of women like it was when I did the same thing to Kenny. He was 3 and I was using him as a model to show how to cut little boy's hair...the first cut was right across the bottom of his ear! How talented is that?? I love the pics of my babies...miss them so much. So glad I get to see them soon!! Love you bunches......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kids are adorable!! And you look fantastic, I do not see any hint of a belly. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope you are feeling better soon! I thought I was really sick...but I think you might be! Glad you were able to find a miracle drug to help you out!

    cute new blog layouts BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WEll...aren't you just so dang cute!

    And the kid asleep on the toilet!

    AND PREGNANT!

    Good to KNOW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. glad to hear you are feeling better, your blog is so funny you crack me up. how did your sisters wedding go, you need post some photos from it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wherefore art thou, Julie? I want to see pictures of you and see if you're showing. =)

    ReplyDelete