December 15, 2010

Let's kick it

This year Jeremy and I celebrated our 7th anniversary. We woke up one Friday morning and I dropped the kids off with my mom and told Jeremy we were leaving. It took him about 1.3 minutes to realize we were going to Medford for the day, but I still wouldn't tell him anything. 
We shopped. We ate. We ate some more. Cause that's what we do.
And then when we had nothing left to do, I set the GPS and told Jeremy to drive. 
It took us here to an Inn in Ashland. 


And I was able to pull off a surprise for Jeremy for the first time in 7 years without him knowing. Best. Wife. Ever.

We ate some more and watched movies to our hearts content. Then the next day I surpised him more, cause I'm good. And wouldn't tell him anything we were doing.

We ate some great food.
Spent some time here:

And then when it was time to go home I told him we were staying another night. 
2 day trips. No kids. No schedule. 
Best idea ever.
The end.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you, Julie!!!!! See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie = is this really Julie because this blog is being updated way too much.... It looks like you guys had such a nice time -Jealous- yes!
    Rachel

    Hey any word on that blog for KU??

    ReplyDelete