September 29, 2012

Opening Day

I used to go bow hunting with my dad all the time, but then husbands and children came along and put a hold on that. 

This year I wasn't pregnant or nursing for once, so I decided to tag along with my Dad on opening day of deer season. I went because I missed going and also because I'm 95% convinced that my Dad will eventually die a horrible death by means of a cougar or bear. He weirdly welcomes this fate, but I'm terrified and HATE when he goes alone. So I went with him to have fun and save his life, if needed. 




It was so pretty up there, but ever since I've had kids, anxiety seems to rule my life and all the bear tracks I kept seeing sent me straight into a panic attack. Minus the heart palpitations, it was really fun spending time with Dad again.


No comments:

Post a Comment