April 10, 2007

Birthday girl

Brynlie turned the big 2 on Thursday. I can't believe she's that old already. I still feel like I just came home from the hospital w/ her. Time is flying by way too fast. Anyway, she had a great birthday. Ellie and Connor gave her a toy puppy named "Missy" that we end up taking everywhere we go. She loves her puppy and has to sleep w/ her every night.



Meema and I painted a table to match her room and GiGi got her some talking alphabet letters that go on the fridge.

This is a picture of Brynlie's incredibly ghetto birthday cake. Please don't judge me. My sister-in-laws make these awesome cakes for their kids so I gave it a whirl. Next time I'll just buy one at the store. I attempted to make Elmo out of fruit for her ice cream cake, but I think it kinda scared her more then anything. Oh well. Butter luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment