June 27, 2008

No mess :(

We went to the park tonight and had a BBQ for Kelson and Macie's birthdays. Jaime made cakes for the babies and I was so excited to watch Kelson eat it! When Brynlie turned one she just pinched little pieces off the cake and ate them so dainty. She didn't make a mess at all. We were totally bummed!
So I was convinced my 100% boy (well 99%...hehehe) would totally dive in and trash the cake.







I love this picture because he's looking at Macie like he thinks she's crazy.
Kelson would barely touch his cake! He wouldn't even lick his fingers. So sad. Finally Jeremy got him a fork and that convinced him to try a little.
Macie on the other hand had the whole cake thing down. She had to help out K. I wish someone would set me down in front of a big cake with no utensils and tell me to dive in.
Happy Birthday kiddos!

4 comments:

  1. I love the GIGANTIC knife that is sitting in arms reach of my wee child. Child services here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny about Kelson! Happy birthday to him and jeremy too! You guys have been busy with birthdays and doctors visits- hope all is well now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe Ty is one already! I remember reading your blog when you were pregnant with him. Thanks for the tips. I am not that great of an artist. I use illustrator and painter. I usually take the picture and then tweak them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I LOVE your blog backgrounds...they are so pretty! I really want to use the toodles one but dont know how to do the sidebar part.....is that something you can help me with?...
    Thanks!
    Jennie
    jenniewhitsell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete