April 20, 2009

Bryn's party

We had Brynlie's birthday party a few weeks ago. She originally wanted a costume/littlest pet shop/princess/animal party, but we ended up having a pajama/movie party cause I knew I wouldn't be up for much entertaining right after having Dane.



Every year Brynlie wears her birthday tiara and I put her hair in sponge curlers. I LOVE her hair all curly.




It was a low key party. The kids wore their jammies and had treats, pizza and a movie. Looking at these pictures now, I wonder what the heck I was thinking having all these kids eating pizza and cupcakes on the carpet. It must have been some post-pregnancy mom brain that made me not freak out at the time. Luckily we didn't end up with any permanent stains....and luckily our carpet is Berber ;)



Happy Birthday Bryners. We love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. her hair is absolutely beautiful!!! jealousy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't ever cut her hair. Well, you live by mom, sooo that will never happen anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marimom4/23/2009

    What a fun party for my sweet girl. My goodness, she looks like a princess in her tiara and her hair is Bee-autiful. I agree....leave it long, no cutting, at least not much. love you guys..........

    ReplyDelete