May 04, 2009


I haven't been taking pictures like I should be lately. The weather has been so yucky, so we have stayed inside doing very unblogworthy things. I know there are some grandmas that are dying to see this little man though. I can tell how much he is growing on a daily basis, and it makes me so sad. I don't want him to get bigger yet. With B and K I couldn't wait for them to smile and sit up and stuff. Not this time around! I know how fast it goes.

This isn't a good picture, but you can see how he's getting "puffy".




And this has nothing to do with anything, but I forgot to post pictures of my baby shower that was forever ago. This is back when I was on my camera hiatus, so I stole these pictures from Nicole's blog. My Twilight posse is accumulating incredible amounts of Twilight paraphernalia, which have accompanied us to every possible event in the last 6 months. Birthdays, girls nights, date nights, road trips, play dates, blessings...ok not any baby blessings...yet :) and of course they had to tie it in with the shower.

Scary picture of Julie, but check out the sweet onesies.

I had a shrine in front of my seat, we played some sweet games, and of course cardboard and wee lil' Edward stole the show. We can't go to Wingers without them.

Don't judge us. I have the coolest friends ever. Thanks to everyone who came and LOVED it...and thanks to Nicole for coming and only complaining half of the time :)

And this is for my fat sister Jaime :)

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks so much for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! By the way I LOVED your baby announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a cutie. Love the Twilight onesie's such a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This grandma thanks you sooo much for the updates - especially the ones of Dane. Don't let him get any bigger until I get to see him in person. Have you set a date yet for his blessing??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dane already looks different than he did when he was teeny tiny. Cousin Natalie says "hi". He's catching up to her w/ the "puffiness"

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a chunker. And Jacob really does suck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I think I just peed a little lookin' at your blog. Jon didn't find the humor in all the Edward pictures but I thought it was hilarious! Baby Dane is so tiny! He's a cutie! Congrats! I can't believe you have three kids! PS. I love going through some of my random friend's blogs and seeing that they have Leelou stuff. Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, so I'm WAY jealous of all your Twilight fun! If I did any of that hear I think I would be made fun of really bad and no one would show up!! Love the onesies and the Twilight baby shower! What does my bro think of all this? HAHA! You guys need to move here...I need some friends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh yeah....Dane is getting so big! He is so cute...and I cant wait to see him and the other kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Dane's announcement too!

    ReplyDelete