July 01, 2011

Kelson Update

Kelson is the biggest ham on the planet. He is so over the top animated when he talks. It's hillarious. He thinks he's a comedian and loves to shout out things like "Coo coo" or "Pickle" in the middle of church because he thinks it's the funniest thing ever.


Kelson is a Sunbeam now in primary and having me in the same room as him at church is never a good idea.  Kelson and I have lots of long talks after church.


We went to Utah in March and Uncle Straton took the boys to check out the firestation he works at. He definitely thinks Uncle Straton is the coolest now.


Kelson loves to be the center of attention if he knows the kids around him. If there are strangers he's the shyest kid ever. He's super sensative and listens to Brynlie better then he listens to me and Jeremy. He loves to go potty like a pioneer (standing up) and hates when we stay at home all day without going anywhere. Like seriously hates it.

Kelson just turned 4 a couple days ago and this is what he has to say this year...

  • How old are you? 4
    • your Mom? 30 
    • your Dad? 80 
    • Brynlie? 6 
    • Dane? 2 
  • What makes you happy? "Like, going to the movies" 
  • What makes you sad? "When I hit my head on the wall" 
  • When do you laugh? "At funny jokes"
  •  What is something mom always says to you? "To have a quieter voice"
    • and your Dad? "To brush my teeth and go potty"
  • What is your favorite thing to eat? "hot dogs and quesedillas" 
  • What is your favorite thing to do? "Go to the childrens museum"
  • What is your favorite TV show? "Phineas and Ferb" 
  • What is your favorite story in the scriptures? "Anything with the Holy Ghost" 
  • What are you really good at? "Riding on my scooter"
  • What is your favorite movie? "Cars 2" 
  • What does your mom do for her job? "Go to meetings at church"
    • and your Dad? "Go to work at his work" 
  • Who is your best friend? "Brent, Madelin and Macie" 
  • What's your favorite primary song? "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" 
  • What do you and your mom do together? "We eat Otter Pops...exactly"
    • Dad?? "Play cars"
  • Where is your favorite place to go? "The Childrens Museum" 
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? "Monster truck driver"

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I've got to start doing this questionaire on my kid's b-days. I am stealing your idea:) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marimom7/16/2011

    Oh my Kelson boy!!! You are too darn cute! Can hardly wait to see you! I do love how he is so animated when he talks...cracks me up! Love you big boy!!

    ReplyDelete