November 28, 2007

Be cheap with me...


I don't know about you all, but Jeremy and I buy most of our stuff online, and I found this great site called Baby Cheapskate I thought I would share with you. Every day it's updated with current sales and great deals from local stores and websites. I love a good deal so I thought I'd pass it on. The website is http://www.babycheapskate.blogspot.com/. I was looking through some of the adds yesterday and they have a deal at buy.com where if you buy anything over $10 and use google checkout, you get a $10 credit. If you click here they have a whole list of items for $10. I bought the new Rascal Flatt CD and only had to pay $1.90 for shipping. I thought that was a great deal! Anyway, check it frequently. They have new deals every day!

3 comments:

  1. I always appreciate cheap ideas... We cheapies need to stick together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome deal! I've been meaning to email you forever:
    1. we love guitar hero and if we had money, we would add guitar hero 3 to our collection of 1 and 2, and would buy RockBand!
    2. my friend has a wii and it is really fun to play. it's a shame we didn't have one in college. our apartment would definetely been the ultimate then.
    3. we miss you and would like to see you one of these days. roadtrip, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I don't mind it at all :)

    ReplyDelete